Right Moment!!!

We've known each other
for quite sometimes now
we've been coming in and going out
as each day passby
it was a real good time.

With sweet memories
so filled with love and laughter
we are so much concern about one another
of our welfare and welbeing
so much love and care will show.

As each day went on
we enjoy been in each other's company
always there for one another
we both bear and feel one another's pain
the joy of soulmate.

...I have waited for so long
for this moment in time
and I feel that this is the right moment
to express my feelings towards you
there's no better words to use.

To express how I felt for you
that I decide to use this three
strong emotional words..."I Love You"
more than tongue can tell
'cos this feeling is inexplainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment