Long Distance

As each day pass by
Am consume in your thought
Longing for you there you are
Over a long distance
Separated in a distance land.

With the sweet memories
Of the joy of been together
In each other’s company
Lock in tight embrace
In your arms of love.

I look forward to each day
Wondering back to the days
Of You & I just the two of us
Found of each other
…Long Distance.

Over the hills o’er land
Longing to hear your voice
Quite a while have hard your voice
Am sick of your absence from me
This Long Distance.

I reach out to my cell phone
To give you a shout out
But I ran out of air time
Not having that much to recharge my phone
Am worried and bothered about you…your well being.

Where are you…are you there
Sometimes when I close my eyes I feel you are there
But when I open my eyes you weren’t there
Your thought reflect in my real life
Making my thought to come alive in You.

Let the winds hear my voice
Let the spring and oceans take it
let the birds sing it like a song to You
cause am missing you babe
this Long Distance is killing me.

No cutie graphics to send
No sweet thought to forward
but a caring heart saying
hope you are safe and sound
missing you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment