My Hero

How could have life been without you
How could have life been without your love
How could I live without you…without your love
How could I live each day with you not by my side
How could I have been if you’re gone from me
Thank God for sending you my way
My Hero

My Hero
God bless the day I found you as a soul mate
Mother nature confirmed it that you are the one
Heaven sent from above down to me
You are all that I wan the one I desire
I just can’t wait to start my life afresh with you
My Hero of inestimable price

They say angel live up there in heaven
But My Hero if at all angel would walk on earth
Definitely without no shadow of doubt you’ll be one
What jewel such a beautiful genius
A friend, comforter, companion and a soul mate
Who came and stole my heart away

My Hero
Never allow mere mortals to come in between us
Forming a gulf fixed in between us
If the world rejects you I won’t
Because is you always return
Take my hands I have faith in all you do
My Hero

Our love and affection for each other
Are of the heart they cannot be purchase in the market place
Muchless can they be extorted at the point of bayonet
Remember you are My Hero that’s what you’ll be
I love you much more then tongue can tell
You and I must make a path
We must bring love and affection to one another
Cos you’re My Hero that’s what you forever be.
www.soulmate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment