Stuck on You

Waking up this morning in the beautiful light of the day
As I see you walk by my house I felt a new feeling
Sensation that makes me feel your presence
So close ever never me before I woke up
You’re just there by my side am stuck you

Before the day commence you’re been with me
I wake up this morning to see you near
Very near to me beside my bed standing
Gazing at me as I wake up
You blow a very cool kiss on my check
Planted a kiss on my lips

Thought of you during the day
Brings me such joy relief and much happiness
You want before me and after me oh what a love
What a friend to fathom the good deeds
Your love is unimaginable cannot be express
It never fails neither given into changes

Have taken a long, long search to a distant land
To the east, in the north heading to the south then to the west
You’re incomparable to any one
That’s while am stuck on you
‘cos have got this feeling down deep inside my soul
that I cannot loose needed a friend
and the way I feel now ‘cos I’ll be with you till the end
www.soulmate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment