Loving Thought of You

Seating down at the end of each day
After the days activities the sounds afar off
The cock crow, birds and water bodies
The moon about to go to bed
As the stars emerges out to rules the night

Adding beauty to the sky
The cool breeze of the night
Lost in the thought of you
Sweet and splendid thought
Of the time we had and share together

Loving thought
Of an angel so charming and loving
The scent of her smile oozing out
The perfume so captivating
The looking in her eyes as of an angel

Movement of her lips
As she talks so calmly and courteous
As she watches every words she says
You see her glistering look in her eye balls
Reflects love so true dip within her heart

A very warm and pleasant thought
This evening flash across my mind
Residing right inside their your thought
Seating all by myself thinking of you
Loving thought of you

What an angel
Am lost in your thought
A beautiful gem with a handsome genius
What a friend, companion and soul mate
A real love found in you, in your eyes

I see your true love shinning
I see your undying and sincere love
That’s why I love you
You are my shelter, power and my friend
Loving thought of you

No comments:

Post a Comment