Each Rain Drops


As it drops on mother earth
Dashing into the soul
Washing away the pains in the soul
Piercing the minds
As the winds blow

Each rain drops
Bring us a new feelings
That tongue can‘t alter
The feeling so much
That you want to feel it over and over again

It makes us come alive
Washing away the deadness
Bring back life to it’s full existence
As each rain drops
Bringing you back to me

Right here in my arms
To shed you from cold
In the warmth of my embrace
So wonderful and nice
As each rain drops

With you the cold is gone
The rain was a thing to behold
In anticipation of it coming
The sign of it brings so much happiness
It makes hope come alive a gain

Come stay in my arms
Right come over here
Don‘t stay out there in the rain
Let me be there always there
In the night time and day time
All the way

Wash away the pain
Take away the bad feeling
Dry the tears
Heal the wound

No comments:

Post a Comment