I know

Heartaches it hurts so much
As the heart beats so loud
I can feel the sound as its races
So painful yet you hid it all
I know

The pain you feel inside
You try to hid it as if there’s nothing
Within you are dying
As it eats you up
I know

Yet you said I should not be worried
But am bothered cos I don’t like
Seeing you like that it hurts me
Cause I want to feel the pain
You felt inside but you never did

When I ask you
You said nothing is wrong
That I won’t understand
Never bother that’s what you said
I know

You make me look at a stranger
Who am I to your ‘soul mate’
Then why do you try so much
To hid it from me
Your problem should be mine concern to

I know the pain you feel inside
And the tears you try to hide
In your heart you ask God why
Can you help will you help please
Take away the pain but you never ask me to

I know
God can do anything you could
Ever ask or think
Through a human that what He can use
So let me take away the pain cause
I know the pain you felt inside

No comments:

Post a Comment