You&I

You&I
Must make a path
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love I’ll be there

I’ll reach out my hands to you
I have faith in all you do
Just call my name I’ll be there

You&I
Where made to be
Will mustn’t path ways
Cause where is love I’ll be there

I’ll be there to comfort you
I’ll be there to hold you
I’ll be your shelter
Am so glad I found you

You&I
We take the world
We must write a new story
Bringing back a brand new story now my love

Smile an everlasting smile
A smile that brings you near to me
Don’t ever let feel you’re far from me
Will you be there

You&I
Must work as a team
Together everyone accomplish much
I need you, you need me

Let me filled your life
With love and laughter
Together with so much care
Just call my name I’ll be there

You&I
Must keep the love inside us burning
Rekindling the flame never letting it out
My love am so glad I found you I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment