It Worth Waiting

I don’t want to make you cry
Neither do I want to cause you heartache
My love for you is not love turn outside lust
But it is for real to always be there
When you needed me most
I’ll wait for you

Thou at times I might act so stupidly
Never think am taken advantage of you
Nor I made you to suffer
But the please help me to be that person
You truly want me to be patient matters
Understanding works it out

We both have a bright future
A promising one filled with so much to accomplish
Lets not rush things
Lets not indulge in little enjoyment
Miring our future for the present enjoyment
It worth waiting if you truly love me you’ll wait for me

Lets take it so slow
Putting emotion, feelings and desire under check
Never to give room for careless behavior
Cause that will ignite the fire of passion
That will burn us both
It really do to wait

It worth waiting
People are doing it
But we are different
Others may will can not
I know it won’t be that easy for us both

With God’s help it will
If only will commit everything in His hands
He will not fail us please help me same with I to you
We’ll watch our dressing, avoid unnecessary caressing and touch
Let’s wait…in waiting we make it through

It worth waiting
If you truly love me you will wait for me

No comments:

Post a Comment