I Want to There



When it seems life
Is full of disappointment
And your shelter dreams
Make you question why?
Still you try to pick up the broken pieces

When nobody cares
About the pain you felt inside
I do, care I feel your pain
Is written all over your face
Deep within me I can feel it

I want to be there
When the world forsake you
When friends and family are gone
The people you cherish most
Are never there, I want to be there!

To dry your tears
A shoulder to lean on
To reach out my hands
When you needed to hold on to
A shelter from the raging sea

I want to be there
When you’re heart broken
The people have all left you
I want to be there for you
All the way no matter what happen

Cos you and I
Must make a path
We must bring back happiness
Joy, laughter and love
Smile on that lovely face of yours

I want to be there
In sickness and health
For better for worse
In plenty and nothing
I will yes I will be there for you

Is a promise a pledge an allegiance
…I just want to be there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment