Leaving

Waking up into a new day
With so much to expect from the day
A new day filled with hope
And dreams so much lined up
But there’s this unusual feeling

Then you called
Saying that you’re leaving
Like a thunder bolt
It struck down deep inside of me
As my bone shaver

Of what would have happen
What went wrong
As I was in deep thought
For days never was I able
To recollect what happen

All along have sense it coming
But I fail to belief it will come
One day someday today
You called it quit
Hmmm so hurt…

Leaving
Me for someone else
Cause you’ve been seeing someone else
All this while you pretend
As if all was well

But why?
What have I done
Where do I go wrong
All what you say is that
You needed some space

A time to be alone
All by yourself
Away from me to someone else
You know it that’s the truth
Of you leaving me

No comments:

Post a Comment