Am Your Angel

No matter what you are
Where you are from
As long as you love me
I will always be yours cos
Am Your Angel

No matter how far
You are from me
I will be your voice
Your shelter through the sun
Am Your Angel

Thou the world forsake
And the doctors report
Shows that you got
Limitless time to live
I’ll be there for you

You’re mine Angel
From the laughter on your faces
There’s a emotion that runs
Deep within us that makes us one
You’re my Angel

You and I
Must make a path
Will must bring love, tenderness and joy
Filled with dreams and goals
That we both have for each other

The light in my life
Through the dark through the night
You’re just there with me
No matter what happen
I’ll be there for you…Am Your Angel

You look into my eyes
I make this pledge to you today
For all you are to me
I love you much more then tongue
Can tell to love, respect, cherish and care for you

To you I’ll return…You are mine and am yours

No comments:

Post a Comment