In Love with a Ghost



There’s the feeling
I felt sometimes ago
Around this feeling so real
As each day pass by
It was love…in love with a ghost

People taught am crazy
Some says have got to consult a physician
But it kept on going on for days
This feeling becomes so real
I felt am emotionally attached to this feeling

Thou unseen but I felt it
Then I came in contact with this being
He/she show off to me
That I can see just me alone
In love with a ghost

You may taught
Have gone nut
That I need the intervention
Of a mental doctor not at all
Am in love with a ghost

Have you ever been in love?
You cross the moon
Heading to the mountain top
With that feeling unusual
In love with a ghost

So found of this person
With so much that comes
Whenever his presence
She makes me happy
In love with a ghost

Don’t say that there’s something wrong
You been the sweetest
Part of my life love you so much
Every where I go his with me
Am in love with a ghost

In love with unseen being

No comments:

Post a Comment