Run Away

Be swift as jet
Fly as an eagle
Run as fast as you can
Babe am going to get you
Run Away

I we run the miles
Take the flight
Cross the ocean
Am coming for you
For you I’ll return

Run Away
If you can for I’ll catch you
Thou you may be fast as your leg
Can carry you for am right by yourself
don’t go too far from me

Run Away
Comes let’s run away together
To place where You & I
Will be together alone
Away from the noise of the world quiet

Run Away
With me to a place
Where the world
Wants and deserves us to be
Come let’s go

Come into my arms
As I pull you close to me
Lock in a tight embrace
Wrap in the warmth embrace of you
Run Away

Look into my eyes
And see there’s truth
Faithfulness is seen in it
In your eyes I see the true
Reflection of me Run Away with You

Run Away babe with you

No comments:

Post a Comment