I Wish Will melt before Now

We melt just like that
Like an innocent friends
We started out little do we now
That there’s more to it

From been friends
We became good special friends
We grow into each other
So much care and concern
I wish I melt you before now

So much unconditional love
Expressed that tongue
Cannot tell how it is
So much emotional attachment
Lost in each other’s taught

Always want to hear
From each other no matter how far
Our heart still connect over the distant
Then it dawn us both that we’re in love
I wish I melt you before now

Our status hidden
For over a period of time
And on that fateful day
We review our status
He is single…she is married hmmm

Damm!
I wish I melt you before now
That was the words that came out
From our mind, mouth and head
So what should we do now?

We have come along way
We’ve been into each other so much
Love across the distant over land
I wish I melt you before now
We would have build a family
A heaven on earth our home

…I wish I have meet you before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment