Love Across the Ocean



Sometime our heart
Takes us far on a journey
To a distant land o’re hills over land
Seven seas, seven life and tropical forest
We got the land of love
Love across the ocean




So wide and deep
In its length and breadth
We scale through the torrent of love
Waving so high as billows tossing high
We swum to the shores surmounting odds
Reach out to love across the ocean.

Oh! How I wish is near
Never that far away from me
Close to me as my heart beat
That I can feel it and hear the sound
Its feelings so real as if is near to me
Love across the ocean

Bringing life a new
So fresh and so scintillating
Nature why this please
Let me find love near
Because this long distance
Is killing me I wish am rather near to you

Loving you that’s
What has ever happen to me?
Am so found of you
Each day each moment
You live in me within my soul
I long to be your side all the way

Take me far from here
To be by your side
Angles wind like a wind in the night
So sweet and so cool
This love is awesome
Love across the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment