After All


You came along silent flew away
The world recognizes it
That you’ve come along my way
And I can’t just keep it to myself alone
I was so sure because have not been so sure for long time

You came I was so glad
After all this is love yes true love
For so long the waiting patiently
For you to come so many waters have come and gone
Yet I remain myself waiting for my dawn to dawn 

And you came all along my way
Am so glad girl that I found you
Learning from friends from their mistakes
Thou am not an expert in the matters of the heart
But with their own side of experience

I took my time and never to mess up
Holding on to been myself while waiting
But thank God, He helps me to come alive
Standing through the test and tempting days
Here I am standing right in the front of you

Meeting the one my heart long out for
So many fast food girls has come along my way
But no one meets up to the criteria of been a help mate
Yeah! A lover never a thief that will devolve the other party
But a friend, confident, companion, soul mate yes a soul mate

One who will stand by me
In my trialing times and turbulent moment
One who believes in my talents and appreciate the assignment
I bring to the table that’s the one I want God help me
I can’t just do it all by myself

After all
It worth waiting never to be in a rush anymore
I’ll wait…I’ll take my time all the time in the world
I’ll wait for the right time to come yes of a truth it will
I’ll wait for the one who got my back not the one who turns my head
After all I never want to mess it up… no mistake, no heart break

No comments:

Post a Comment