Waking Up With You


I can’t believe the way your love
Has gotten hold of me
Each morning I wake to find you near
You lift me above my fear and set
My feet on solid ground

As I wake I see you near my love
The sunshine of your smiles brighten up my day
My world comes up alive with you
In your eyes I see the true reflection of me
So much to expect from

All of my days as I go through them
You are seen all around across it all
Your thought lives in me as I carry on
My sunshine shelter from the raging sea
The center of his dream

Wow nature attest to it
As Mother Nature gave her consent
For us to carry on assuring we are on the right track
Heaven in jubilant rejoice her creature has found love
Waking up with you by my side

Wow heaven please
If you can tell her how I feel
Only if she can realize that
It will be a good feeling
Hope she feels the same way

Before the cock crow
Before network get jamb
Before sunset and rise
Before the dew stops falling
Let me be the first to say hello is a beautiful day good morning

Waking up with by my side
You are there right beside me
The scent of you filled the room
As I watch you saying hello dear
Good morning is a beautiful day


No comments:

Post a Comment