Kissing Away Your Fear



Fear consumes the heart
As the heart is so scared to trust again
Love was erase out from the dictionary’s heart
At the sound of the world love
Comes with so much less concern

Does it ever exist…true love
If it does where can it be found
Tell me where and I will find it
I will go all the way to let love lead the way
In finding love and fulfillment.

 Kissing away your fear
My mission of coming into your life
The first day you open your heart up
For me to love and cherish you
I decide to be that one outstanding person

That will kiss away your pain
That will kiss away your sorrow
That will bring the healing balm to the wonder heart
That will bring trust back to your heart
Kissing away the unfulfilled promise that was never come to past

People may have talked and talked
But with time…yeah time shall tell
Whether or not am real nor faking it
I love you so much that you can imagine
Hmmm have heard that many thousand times

But what comes after such statement
Deceit, unfaithfulness, emotional infidelity
Shame, heart broken and distrust
Yeah! You can be right and not been right
But am not calling for a second chance but am screaming just for a chance

To prove to you that am totally different
With you I want to plan my future with you
I want to be there for you all the way
I love you no matter what betides
Am here to kiss away your fears

No comments:

Post a Comment