Waking Up With You



I wake up early this morning
And realize that you were there
Standing close by beside me
As the dew fell off my windows
With each drops of water

And then and then I notice you
Your awesome presence envelope
The angles of my room
You blew a cool gentle kiss on my check
To tell me good morning is a beautiful day

You sent angels to watch me at night
The cool breeze the blew me off to sleep last night
And to crown it all you sent a star to lighten up my night
The moon gives her light in Unisom with the star
To make the night a beautiful sight to behold

Alone in my room that night
I feel your awesome presence in every inch part of the room
Through the night you wrap your arms around me
And showered me with so much tenderness and lovingness
That love is so unexplainable

Then at dawn you light up my room
With the early sunrise to announce the dawn of a new day
And you told me is a beautiful day
Hmmm feels good to be a winner
The birds comes out to sing a sweet melody harmonious song

It feels good to be in the awe of you
Especially at the dawn the beginning of a new day
One will get the courage to live all through the day
The sweet perfume that scintillates
The whole environ of the room

And you lunch in strength to face the day
Well charged up and ready to face the duty
To yield the call to duty
Welcome to a whole new day
Waking up with you beside me

No comments:

Post a Comment