QUICK ONE


I believe
Handsomeness and intelligent
Goes hand in hand
As there is no sense
In a one who’s so handsome

And lack smartness doesn't make sense at all
I believe a curve void of nothing upstairs
Is just an empty curve that is meant
To be admire alone from the sight of the eye
Not at the forefront of solving problems

Of thinking intellectually
I believe there is no point of smelling good
In clothes and body spray
Without no oozing out sense in speech
And absolute composure of speech

I believe is not in the designer’s cloth worn
But in the act of been design
In the brain and mind
Oozing out ideas that spends
A great design of business ideas

I believe is not just empty charisma
I believe is not slaying in an empty brain
But a brain that slays in high IQ
Which is so contagious to slay in loaded brain
Remember until you are loaded that's when
You will be needed not an empty slaying brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment