LIFE HUMBLE MOMENTS


I never heard the biggest wedding in town
But have gotten the biggest heart
Full of love to share with wifey

I never heard the best of the best
Venue for my wedding ceremony
Talkless of an exotic venue reception
But have got a home blissful enough
To enable the environments in living a fulfilled life

I never heard the support
Of those who I reverend
And held high so high in my life
But you no what God sends human
In angel form that came through for me

As some people took
Me getting married as a scam
But God has His way
Of showing up for His own
That men are not what they profess to be

With empty baskets of unfulfilled promise
Who seats backs and wants to celebrate one failure
But they forgotten so soon that God isn’t a man
And never acts as man does as man are spices
That never practice what they preach at all

No comments:

Post a Comment