Epistle of Friends

Been around seen different faces
In different places but you people are great
There comes a time in ones life
We come across some special people
With special treats and character
One who makes our day?
They are the best of people
One can ever walk with
Created for a purpose and a reason
The best of human God has ever created
They are my friends they are friends and
They are friends some are meant to be kept
Others are not meant to be kept, am talking
About my friends here the likes of:
Yetunde my school sister loving and caring
Seun my accomplice in exams
Adesola the one that has courage no nonsense girl
Bukola always been her self we never get along
Clement oyewole the adviser fighting and settling
Adeola the advocate of our time
Tuned the golf himself with rapt attention to listen to complain
Oluwamodupe my companion in school fighting shay!!
Arotiba Ronkee’s my small voice with a loving heart
Ranti so fun to be with serious in issues
Festus a friend in time of weakness
Ugochi gentle soul my friend in exam easy going
Wale a friend that stairs me up
Olaolu (ladoja) a friend with a caring heart
Richard the defender in all spheres (project)
Rebbeca hum a friend that cares so much
Gbenga ogunjobi fun to be with
Ebunn oluwa my friend much more than a friend in explainable
The adekanbi’s great sisters
And lots more you all are special thanks this are my friends are you up to fit in this shoes, which friend are you?

Okoh .C. Paul
Godleadlittle@yahoo.com
Motitalk17@yahoo.com
+2348051817237\+2348037485204
© 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment