Odes to a friend

What a friend….
…A hero, an hereon
…A companion,
…A shield
…A gem
…A genius
…A gifted humanitarian
…A friend
What a love
Oh what a friend…friendship where will you take me to where will you lead me to what do I stand to benefit from this relationship knowledge, comradeship and a life time full of love and laughter happiness what a being.
A friend loves at all time
In plenty and in nothing
In sickness and health
In good times in bad times
Loves and cares without reservation.
My friends
Are my courage when all courage is gone you stand by me in my trailing moment, in my unpleasant moment day time, night times all my world your words of encouragement keeps me going what a friend.
You gave me winds and make me soar you rise me up so I can stand the mountain you touch my tongue and you make me sing you are the light that makes me shine more like a star, you are the moon closing my path you’re my day time my night time my world you are my light.









Okoh .C. Paul
Godleadlittle@yahoo.com
Motitalk17@yahoo.com
+2348051817237\+2348037485204

No comments:

Post a Comment