SICKLE CELL



I was so shock today...when I had the news
when the doctor report came in
and he said you're a sickle cell
and I got a confirmation from a friend
that you have some time to live.

When I was you this afternoon
your heart tells you that I know
cause you can feel it all over me
the sad news from the doctor
never be afraid cause it doesn’t matter.

A beautiful soul so charming
see I'll stand by you inspite of the report
always there for you am not gone run
am here to stay in sickness and in heart
my love for you will grow stronger.

They say you have some days to live
I rise with you and die with you
I want to be there...all the way
I don't want to be a memory in your heart
but I want to be a life living in your heart
cause you're a gem a beautiful soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment