Crave for Materialism

The world we live in
There’s a rapid change
On the increase everywhere is been felt
There’s this crave for materialism
Love cost a thing

Moving from
Love does not cost a thing
Is now love cost a thing
“To let the love you have for me
To grow strong you must spend money”
That’s the statement I got from someone

Is so alarming this days
What happen imagine this
A girl of 18 years of age sent
Me this via chatting “No money No Love”
The crave for materialism

Imagine how some people
Got a fish brain
That they cannot think outside
What is called money
Placing a price tag on love

Someday some will get hurt
In search for what is not
This often make me thinking sometime
With a question mark in my mind
Does true love exist

Love or money
Am so amaze and speechless
Imagine all these
That’s the world we live in
I don’t know what to tell them all

Is now “No Money, No Love”
“For your love for me to be stronger
You have to spend” hmmm
Send me air time (Recharge Card)

No comments:

Post a Comment