Flash Light

You came as light
I saw you somewhere
I was there watching you
After that time you never came around
Like a flash light you’re gone

And some other time
I saw you again somewhere
Why all this unusual feeling
That I always felt when you suffice
Out from no where right in my face

Why can’t you stay
For a while for some minute
For some time stay
About speaking the courage is not there
Just watching from a distance

Come off and on
Like a flash light
Like a candle in the wind
Like a name written in the sand
Flash light

About talking
But was speechless
The mouth was open
But nothing was coming out
Empty why the word has gone out

Sufficing like a star
That fades away with the night
Like the stars of the morning
That fades away at the sight of the dawn of the day
Flash light

You’re a flash light
Appearing everywhere I turn to
You gone like a star
You appear like a diamond
Flash light that’s what you are

No comments:

Post a Comment