LOVE AND AGE

Some say you are 35
They say you’re too old
For me been 27
It never matter to me
What matter to me, is love
Because love doesn’t know no age

It transcend human thought
Breaking human reasoning
What they say or feel
Love & Age

That’s where my heart belongs
With you and no one else
If the world forsake you
And say no that you are not for me
I’ll let them see the reason why
They should let us be
Take that or they should leave it
Love &Age

Cut across creed and feelings
Breaking boundaries and affiliation
Not minding the norms and tradition of me
35 and 27 means nothing but the love
We share together as soul mate
That’s what we tend to be

Let it be that way
Thou the distance
Much more far apart
But have come to stay
And nothing can change it
Is for real and yes that’s the way it is
Make me believe
That you will stay with me

To love and cherish me
For whom I am and not I’ve got
Make me believe that
There’s no deceit in your promise
By holding on to me to never let me go
In sickness and in health
In something and nothing make this allegiance
Age & Love never matter in a relationship
Once the two parties involve loves and respect each other’s feelings

Loving You
I can’t believe the way
Your love has gotten hold of me
Each morning I wake to find you near
You lift me above my fear and
Set my feet on solid ground
All of my days I will spend with you
Loving is the best thing that has
Ever happen to me

A fun filled experience
Full of love…full of life
And I will breathe in you
The breath that fills my hear
You’re are my un-consuming fire
I stand here before you

In wonder amaze at the glory of you
Your beauty revealing you in me
As am reaching for you
Loving you and nothing else

My heart belong to you
Come live in me
You are my light
Shinning in my darkest hour
You are the star
That makes me shine more like a sun
You are the moon

That makes be live through the night
You’re mine shelter…you are my world
Loving that’s what I want to do
I want to stay awake and watch
You sleep all through the night
Cause have missing you so much
That I don’t want to miss a thing
When am with you am fulfilled

Loving you makes me come alive
Loving you…hope you love me too
That you feel my pain
Knowing that you’re my happiness
That I know you’re always there
That you got my back
When all forsake me you won’t
Am so happy you find me and I too…loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment