Wow Look at My Baby!


I will never say she is so cute
But I say she got the best charming
As they say beauty is in the eyes
So much that she is the pride of womanhood
My baby got my back

She boost my confidence
As I look at her am so full of buoyancy
With God and her the future is sure
She is mine I got her as she got me
Am so grateful that she came my way

My inestimable jewel
The apple of my eyes
Nature master piece to mankind
Wow look at my baby
She is all I have and she to me

As she emerge from the blues
With dignity as her charisma
Commands so respect from all
She is the epitome of a vitreous woman
Posses by a humble spirit

She is so beautiful
Spirit of the Lord lives and dwell in her
All over the world no one looks like you
You can put a smile on your face
Wow that’s my baby loot at her

As she swings from here to there
She got it and she knows that
No one can be reckoned to her
She is the gem of him not another
As she doesn’t want to belong to another

She is so wow…wonderfully made
Crafted after the similitude of a palace
Of a gracious mind and soul
Outrageously design by the creator
Words so soft…wow that’s her my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment