Beautiful Soul

If angel walks on earth
You must be the one
What a beautiful soul
With a heart of love
So full of love.

But a problem
Within few more days to live
Here on earth is days are numbered
Oh why Mother Nature
Such a being

I know what you feel inside
You thought at any moment
You are going to call it a day
With this world biding it farewell
Cause you no the time is too short

But here I am to reassured you
That all will be well
For the little time you have
I we make it a memorable one
Just for you and I

Never worry about the problem
Leave it to itself as if it doesn’t exist
Looking forward to each day
Cause you can I believe in you
Beautiful soul.

Look away from the medical report
Or what people nickname you sicker
Or with the saying that you’ve got some few time
An injury time to live forget God will heal you
And see you through you will come out alive.
2:57am
19th Nov. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment