Heaven Bliss





Grab the mic and say
Heaven bliss is a moment of a life time
And the crowds get to me and the tears
Roll down and I see you when you cry
If I can only just have one minute
To tell her how I feel

See I got a question
And I want an answer
When I got the engine
She is like the fuel
And I love her will always love her

These are the lines that God give to me
You coming into my life a moment of a lifetime
Heaven bliss if I can just only have one minute
Is a moment of a lifetime to tell her how I feel
Is an heaven bliss

Now I have you as my own
Have got a roof on my head
And expecting my own child
Is nothing but a heaven bliss
A chance of a lifetime

Just with you, my child and I myself
Away from the world and its troubles
Been free sharing a lifetime together forever
In peaceful co-existence and union lasting till lifetime
Heaven bliss

Just a moment of this lifetime
To pour out my heart to you
Am glad am loved by you
And you chosen to share your life with me
Is of the greatest thing that has happen to me

The feelings is just like no other
Than Heaven Bliss
Thank you for such a feeling an Heaven Bliss
Heaven Bliss for you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment