WHEN WE FOUND LOVE


The first time we melt it seems
You stole my breath away
Cause I can imagine a you
An epitome of beauty
So beautiful

I thought I won’t woke up
Any longer but I was glad
I did woke and my breath
Is still in me…you’re a gem
Polish without fault

You swept me off balance
With your charming look
So captivating in all ways
You’re such a gift oyinoyne
Made for someone somewhere

When we first found love
It comes with a feeling unexplainable
So passionate about it
That we feel yes we’ve arrive
Nature has favour and bless us

We melt we fall in love
A relationship started
We are found of each other
The love that we seek for many years
Has finally come our way today.

Stretch out your hands
For a quest of love and laughter
And a lasting relationship
Filled with love and tenderness
The day when we first found love.

5:06
19th Nov. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment