BEAUTIFUL GEM

So beautiful and charming
Fun to be with love by all
Everything about you stands you out
Your smile, words, character and conduct
Makes the different…beautiful gem

You’re such a gift oyinyine
Everything about you makes me happy
Your kind words and encouragement
Keeps me going when am discourage
Such a beautiful gem…a genius

When I look back and see you’re there
It gives me strength to carry on
What will life has been without you
Your lovely face and charming voice
Radiating God’s beauty of Mother Nature

You’re such a gift a beautiful gem
I’ll never want a day to pass by without you
Not hearing your voice how you are faring
In the dark your still baby voice resound
Always shinning and glittering through my night times

Am proud of you…beautiful
It could be an understatement if I say
I love You…am proud of You
Embodiment of God’s glory
So beautiful…Beautiful Gem

For someone somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment