The Distance



Over the landscape
In the tropical green forest
In a distant land so faraway
From me to you a wide golf fixes
The distance is what I don’t want

I always want to get near to you
I don’t want to be a lover faraway wide apart
From you my heart is attached to you
Just as the leaf are gulled to the branches
Go far apart makes the leaf to die

This distance is over-killing and eaten me up
I really want to be near to you
For love, companionship and intimacy
That’s what I mean I want the distance close
Closing the gaps that is so wide and stretched out





I want to wake up beside you
I want to go out and return to you
I want to be so into you that is only you
That takes the center stage of my heart
 To dwell with you in love and sincerity

The distance is eaten me up
I wish I rather be close to you
Where you are but the step were we are so high so far
Dear please don’t look at it am so nagging and demanding
Just one this plea only heaven knows that you are my life

So here we stand
In this hallow spot
In face with you looking into my eyes
I long for more of you not in sex
But to fill that belong-ness close to you

Holding you in my hands
Bearing and sharing the challenges facing us
Walking side by side in the street, shopping mall
Just to be with you after a long hard day at work
Can’t you see am so stuck and sick of the distance
…am sorry if am asking so much, please

No comments:

Post a Comment