…Relationship Advice

My friends be CAREFUL,
Be careful with your lives, be careful
with your delicate bodies,
Be careful with your delicate hearts,
be extra careful with people who
tell you that they "love you."

Many don't mean it
It's just a common word to them. It's just a word
they tell to anyone who is
interested in them; it's just like a
local song to many people.

Stop wasting your TIME, ENERGY,
FEELINGS & MONEY to people
who aren't willing to waste theirs on you.
When someone tells you that they
love you take your time to tell
them that you "love them too".

Stop accepting people to blind you
with that word. Take your time to
decide as you are testing one's
patience and seriousness.
Never rush....

NOTE:
I know someone might
think that I am talking about him
or her but get me right I’m here
to jot anything I have at heart
that can help my friends.

Moreover, God is the best friend!
He never disappoints! Before you
start any friendship, make God one.

No comments:

Post a Comment