Wurami…Ayomi

My gold of inestimable price
She is bought with a price
Far above rubies mother nature’s work of art
A gift to mankind valued above everything
Radiating the glory of her maker God

My Queen so beautiful likes the sun of the morning
She owns the key to my heart so far in distance land
I found her she finds me we both found love and happiness
Am her joy the best thing that has ever happen to her
Two hearts that beats as one Wurami…Ayomi

The essence of a beautiful woman
So engrossed in your beauty
My essence and my sunshine there is no like you
Iyawo mi am so sure to call you that because you are to me
A gift send from above you are the only one

My light in night you are my world
God our everything we thank God for bring us together
So much of you is what I long for and desire
Wurami you are my Ayomi
No one be like you

So take my hand lets go on a journey of love
Praying the Creator to give us both and grant us a safe journey
In finding love and sweet happiness that wull last till night for us
So come along take off away fear doubt distrust away
Wurami…Ayomi

Remember always that love takes time
Love flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness
Offences will come toes will be stepped
But when all this comes remember to forgive

Wurami…Ayomi

No comments:

Post a Comment