...REMEMBER

If tomorrow never comes remember I’ll always be there for you
See the day may be fast and busy for us not to see each other, but
Always remember that you are always on my mind, so go ahead
Live as if am always there for you, remember my love for you is
A commitment…a pledge to take responsibility to stand by you
No matter what, remember is an assurance so keep your heart at
Rest never allow it to wonder into the land of thought losing me
For I’ll always be there just call my name I’ll be there.

I don’t want to be a memory in your heart but I want to live right
There in your heart so never allow the fear factor of losing you to
Crept into that heart of yours, remember is a commitment a pledge
That most and will be kept by all means in all ways so friend cast
Away that gloomy face and let go the thought of loosing me for to
You I’ll always remember. I’ll fly like a bird, soar like an eagle, run
As swift like a jet, remembers is you I’ll return to.

Remember when friends are advising and given the idea to call it
A day never allow third party to come in between us, because you
And I must make a path we must bring salvation back when there
Is love I’ll be there remember I’ll reach out my hands to you I have
Faith in all you do just call my name I’ll be there remember let those
Words be in your heart that I’ll always be there for you all the way
All time and everywhere is to you I’ll return.

Don’t go away from me cause the you’ll bid me goodbye you and I
Will stop to exists so think twice before you leave but remember I’ll
Always love you stay with me and you will see that is for real.

Remember I love you is a pledge
Remember I care is a responsibility
Remember I adore is commitment
Remember I be there is a promise
Remember no one but you.

You and I must make a path
we must love and kindness where there is love
I’ll be there I reach out my hands to you
I have faith in all you do
just call my name I’ll there…. remember

If tomorrow never comes
I’ll always be there for and you alone
‘cos no one but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment