Keep Me Alive

Love is like a light and fire
It can light up your path
It can burn up your life
It glows so much
With an unbreakable cord

Keep me alive
Is in you I come alive
Never let the light go down
Never let the sun go down on me
Never let it die

Just be right there
Never stay away from me
Each rain bring us back
To a w hole new world
Of feeling so much a new

Look at the street
As wet as it is
Each rain drops
Slashing on the ground
Everywhere we turn to

Am here for you
Take my hand hold me close
Let your love surround me
Bring me near draw me to your side
Just make me come alive in you

Bring me back to life
Lock in your tight embrace
Never let me go
And as I wait I will be stronger
With you in my life

I want to rise when you rise
To watch you as you sleep
Always there right by your side
In the night your light keeps me going
Just please keep me alive in you

No comments:

Post a Comment