The Unbroken Promises

So filled with so much love
In your eyes it sparks live
Full of love and kindness
We are human God’s gift
To mankind with much
To offer our days in life.

Thou I know deep down
Within you I see all not
Too well cause your health
I was so passionate about you
Until today I got the news
That your health is failing you


But that won’t make any different
We come along way
We can’t go back
You’re such a beautiful soul
Inspite of it all I still love you

Here our past doesn’t matter at all
Thou things may have gone wrong
In the past yes but we still have today
To correct it to live the future
Without no hunting shadow in the future

No matter what happens
Lets not let the past to come
In between us it remains the past
Didn’t you get it let go the past
And focus on today the future.

This I promise you
That no matter what I’ll be
By your side I want you too
To make this promise to me
The unbroken promise.
2:30am
19th Nov. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment