Beautiful Creature

Created by God
The joy of womanhood
They carry the future of generations
God’s heritage…a mighty weapon
In the hands of warrior
Beautiful creature.

So beautiful
Look them in their eyes so lovely
And tender hearted they are
To be love and loved
So exceptional in all ways
Extremely gifted and talented.

Without them a home is incomplete
Cause the joy of a child
Knows no bound so found of you
You a beautiful creature
Made to be cherish and love by all
Irrespective of what or whom you are.

Children are to be taken care of
They are not to be made or use
As an article of no commercial value
Every child is to be sent to school
Cause they are so beautiful to be neglected
Joyful children make a strong nation.

So beautiful
As I watch them play
As I watch them grew
As I watch them sleep
But I hate to see them cry
I don’t like that at all it makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment