You Never Tell Me

Thou you never allow anyone
To felt what you are going through even me
It hurts you so much deep inside
But outside you just felt as if nothing is wrong
You laugh over it inside you’re in pain.

All alone you bottled it up
You sigh and manage to laugh it up
You kept it away from me
Making me to wonder why you did that
You threat me like a stranger
Of which you say am not.

Yes! You said that
But you haven’t proofing that to me
By keeping away to yourself the problem you face
Instead you say I won’t understand Debbie muturayo.
But it hurts me so much to see you that way Debbie muturayo.

Been in pain
And keep it to yourself
Bottled it up in your heart
And deep inside is killing you
The silent tears you cry
A million tears.

Let me feel the pain
You felt inside
Let Go…. let God!
Walk on them and take away the problems
The pain He cares for you
And remember I do care too.

No comments:

Post a Comment