Heal the Child

He was watching as others wake up
Preparing to leave for school
His soul wants to be there
But he finds himself/herself restricted
Unable to join the other children
As they prepare for school

Everyday he looks forward
To that day in which he will join them
He cried when we I join my peers
As the march out every morning to school
Restricted due to the condition n of things
He wants to be like the other child.

That has free access to the good things of life
Education, welfare, good shelter,
The normal life a child should live
As he watch them get prepared for school
Is preparing to face the task of the day hawking
Heal the child.

Sometimes I felt bad and concern
When I see a child children hawking
On the high ways to just make ends meant
Like an incident that happen that fateful day
When I was returning from school osun state
I saw two little children hawking in a hot weather.

It touch my heart and I felt like crying
Then I called they were hawking pure water
They thought I want to buy two of them ran towards the car
But instead of buying I gave out #50 to each them
The people in the bus where looking at me
Cause I hate to see children suffering.

Heal the child…save the children
And you’ve save the future of the world
If you know you can’t take proper care
Of a child why do you bring them into the world?
To suffer untold hardship
Please lets heal the child

No comments:

Post a Comment